Shyam Sunder Tiwari, Ph.D. Physics
Address for communications:
Managing Director for Companies
Sensors Technology Private Limited and
Advanced Sensor Research Organization
AM-51, Deen Dayal Nagar, Gwalior
Gwalior, MP 474001, India
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
LinkedIn Page https://in.linkedin.com/pub/shyam-sunder-tiwari/9/a71/623
Date of Birth: 01/01/1951
Ph.D. Physics, University of Bombay, 1994
1. Ph.D., Physics, University of Bombay, Bombay, India, 1994
2. P. G. Dip., Ecology & Environment, Institute of Ecology and Environment, New Delhi, India, 1992
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Radiological Physics and Health Physics, Radiological Physics, University of Bombay, Bombay, India, 1974-1975
4. M. Sc., Physics, First Division, University of Agra, Agra, India, 1971-1973
June 5, 1976 - June 4, 1998:
Position: Research Scientist / Engineer
Employer: IGCAR, DAE, Government of India, Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu.
Work: Nuclear Instrumentation, Nuclear Electronics, Radiation Health and Safety, Radiation Physics, Radiation Detector, Radiation Dosimeter, Nuclear Reactor Electronics, Automation, Sensors, High Voltage Instrumentation, Multichannel Analyzers for Radionuclide, Shock Wave and Transient Recorders and Embedded Systems and Software.
I was also technical training specialist to train engineers and scientists at IGCAR Kalpakkam. I have held position of executive committee member of NDT society at IGCAR Kalpakkam.
June 5, 1998- to date:
Position: Managing Director
Employer: Sensors Technology Pvt. Ltd., Gwalior, MP 474020, India
Work: Company management, technology development of sensors, Electronics, Instrumentation, Embedded Software, industrial sensors, control instruments, optoelectronics, optical sensors, radiation sensors, environmental sensors, nuclear technology, defense technology. Instrument technology development by research a new for nonmaterial, nanofibers. I am planner for Product development, Business Management, arranging conference and meetings, Production Management.
January 1, 2011- to date:
Position: Managing Director
Employer: Advanced Sensor Research Organization, Gwalior, MP 474020,IN
Work: Company management, technology research development for sensors, education and training improvement programs, conference and meetings, Production management of industrial sensors, control instruments, opto-electronics, optical sensors, radiation sensors, environmental sensors, nuclear technology, defense technology.
Helping University education from 1998 onwards, conducted number of conference and workshops at Jiwaji University Gwalior.
I have been an advisor for industrial training for Science and Engineering students from Jiwaji University Gwalior for many years.
I have been asked to provide technical support to improve professional educational courses at Jiwaji University Gwalior.
Membership of Professional Organizations:
1. Indian Laser Society, life member
2. Indian Society for Non-Destructive Testing, life member
3. Indian Association for Medical Physicist, life Member
4. Indian Society of Radiation Physicist, life member
5. Vacuum Society of India, life member
6. Nuclear Society of India, life member
7. Indian Society for Radiation Physics, life member
8. Indian Society for Waste Management, life member
9. IEEE USA, member
Awards and Honors:
1. WHO, UNO Scholarship (BARC, Bombay, India), September 1974 to September 1975
2. IAEA, UNO Training (Santo Domingo, West Indies) August 1988 to September 1988
Other Significant Activities:
I have organized two national level conferences in high technology.
1. National Conference on Virtual instrumentation Embedded Systems and Robotics, NCVER-2004, March 1-5, 2004 Galav Sabhagar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, MP, India
2. National Conference on Sensors Technology, NCST-2004, December 27-28, 2004, Hotel Gwalior Regency, Gwalior, MP, India
Technical and Research Publications:
1. Published 100+ electronics and electrical engineering design ideas in EDN USA, Electronics Design USA and Electronics World UK. More than 20 research papers presented in national and international conferences and seminars.
2. Research work on "On Development of Lithium Fluoride (LiF) based High Sensitivity Thermoluminescent (TLD) Phosphors and Readout Instrumentation"
1. Optical materials and opto-electronics
2. Nuclear Multi-channel Analyzer (MCA) 8192 Channel
3. Transient Recorder for Testing Nuclear Reactor Pipe Lines under water
4. Thermoluminescent Dosimeter Reader System
5. Charge Amplifier for Ion Beam
6. High Voltage Power Supplies and Ultra-Fast High Voltage Pulser
7. Delay Timers 100ns to 2000,000,000,000ns time delay and pulse width
8. High Voltage Systems for Ion Beam Control
9. Charge Amplifier for Ion Mobility Spectrometer
10. Charge Amplifier for Ion Beam
11. Charge Amplifier for Photo-multiplier tubes and CEM
12. Charge Amplifier for Micro-channel Plate (MCP) Detectors
13. Analog to Digital Converters
14. Humidity, Temperature, Pressure and Radiation Measurement Systems
15. Gamma Radiation Detectors – Gamma Imaging Systems for NDT
16. Radiation Survey Instruments – pocket radiation dosimeters
17. Wireless Data Transmission and Remote Data Acquisition Systems
18. Wireless Sensors and Wireless Alarms
19. Environmental Sensors and data recorders, emergency alarms
20. Water and fluid level sensors
21. Sea water waves Tsunami Alarm
22. Seismic wave sensors for Earthquake early warning
23. Seismic wave sensors for oil drilling and oil resource monitoring
24. Industrial automation instrumentation
25. PLC Interfacing of industrial sensors
26. PCB CAD Design using Protel PCB Software
27. Embedded software for Microcontrollers
28. High speed State machine design for special very high speed hardware
29. Computational software
30. Physics data computation using C++ software, Windows OS, Realtime Operating System design for high speed embedded applications
31. Ion Mobility Spectrometer design
32. CEM, MCP, Photon Counting PMT, APD, Position Sensitive Electronics
33. Soil moisture testing, Soil mineral testing, Soil pesticide testing
34. Hydroponic and greenhouse farm automated irrigation system
35. Nuclear education and training – detectors and radiation spectroscopy